Are you insured?
Are your paints safe?
Yes. In fact, we don't use paints at all. We use professional theatrical make-up - it just gets called
The glitter we use is also safe. They are cosmetic grade so not damaging to eyes.
Like any make-up or cosmetic products, some people will have sensitivities & could experience negative reactions such as
discomfort or rashes. This is a rare occurrence but if you do have a concern that this could happen to you or your child, DO NOT get facepainted.
Do you require a deposit?
- No, but once a booking has been made we expect our clients to honour the commitment just as we do the same.
Is facepaint easy to wash off?
- Certain colours will be more difficult to remove than others & many children do not like getting the make-up removed but generally, it is easy to remove with soap & water.
How long does it last?
- facepaint - until you wash it off
- airbrush, glitter & henna tattoos usually last 3-7 days depending on skin type, care & location of the tattoo.
Will you travel to areas outside Calgary?
- Yes. We will travel to adjacent communities such as Okotoks, Cochrane, Chestermere etc. As well are communities further away such as Banff & Edmonton.
- An additional travel fee may be required.